Monday 23 November 2009

A brief introduction

All of the stories I will relate in the blog are true, some names may be changed and certain places will be left to your imagination, every event actually happened however far fetched or unbelieveable it may seem, to set the scene, I hit my personal rock bottom several years ago and was reduced to living in bedsits/shared houses, some not too bad, some absolutely horrendous, along the way I met many people ranging from contractors who just wanted somewhere cheap to live, people who were down on their luck, people who basically didn't want to help themselves and a few that were definetly a few screws loose, there are many stories, some tragic, some funny and some just pointing out how mundane and at times desperate this lifestyle is, over the next few weeks or months I will try to remember (and believe me there are a few experiences I don't really want to recall but it's a 'warts and all' account). I hope you enjoy reading it and spare a thought for the many people who for whatever reason are still living this life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came upon your blog after reading comments to an article in the Daily Mail where you refer to it. I was annoyed by the spammers who posted four comments here trying to get you to their website, and I wanted to let you know that it was interesting to read of your experiences. -Ellen in America